Friday, September 9, 2016

“Give, but give until it hurts.”

- Title quote by Saint (AKA Mother) Teresa

One nice thing about getting older is caring less about the possible consequences of your riskier decisions.  I would never have dreamed of riding a motorcycle when my children were dependent on my income.   Now that they are independent adults, what I have is more than enough to allow my wife a care free life in the event of a fatal accident.  Although I have been a lurking member of our community since the early days of the internet, I thought the risk of becoming a more active member exceeded the benefits.  Things change.  My hope is that I might now contribute some useful ideas and opinions, in part to pay back all the wisdom and enjoyment that we have consumed over the years.  

I do not intend to use this Blogger site as a diary of our lives as many choose to do.  While it is an excellent forum to discuss and work through the challenges of this lifestyle choice, Madame and I are fortunate to have found a pleasant and comfortable style that suits us well.  It is likely that future posts will be extended commentary on topics posted by others, some original games and guides that might prove useful to novices, and occasional ramblings on topics not well covered on other internet sites.   Hopefully someone might find this site to be as useful as we have found other sites to be; such as the ones listed in the sidebar.

Regards,

~uxorious mate

No comments:

Post a Comment